We have a policy of repairing centrifugals as follows:
1) If your centrifugals are coming from outside the UK, we ask that you advise us of the shipping details including the airway bill number to allow us to bring the goods into the country for repair without paying duty or VAT.
2) We disassemble the centrifugals, clean them, and determine what repairs are necessary. At this stage we will send you a quotation for the repair as well as a short summary of the problems. Only if you decide to go ahead with the repair will we proceed.
3) We offer a standard rebuild charge for all of the common centrifugals to include:
- Cleaning by solvent, washing and bead blasting
- Machine grinding, lapping and polishing
- Reassembling with all new seals and O-rings
- Air testing
Any additional parts will be included in your quotation.