We manufacture high pressure nitrogen systems for bubble testing subsea well heads. Specific design features include:
- Fast Pressurisation – This system was designed to reduce the testing time with gas boosters from about 8 hours to 45 minutes
- Automated System – The operator remotely controls the pump from the test pit
- Preset Pressure Ranges – Typically for 5,000 or 10,000 PSI test
- Safe – No personnel are required to work near the cryogenic equipment
- Economic – The systems uses liquid nitrogen which is significantly cheaper than gas from bottles. It greatly reduces electricity usage compared to a gas booster system
If you would like any further information on this system, please contact us using the details provided here.